I had a meeting this morning with a congregant who asked for podcast recommendations that could help him grow in his understanding of the Bible, Christianity, and the Christian life. I realized I am being asked this more and more often. Podcasts seem to be a great medium for the age of the smart-phone commuter. That’s why we started one at Trinity.
I’d love to hear of other recommendations, but here’s a list of the podcasts I find most helpful:
- Tim Keller’s Gospel in Life sermon feed
- The Salem Presbyterian Church sermon feed
- The Bible Project – A collection of in-depth conversations about the Bible, theology, and history
- The Allender Center – Features Dr. Dan Allender and his team engaging topics on healing and restoration through the unique intersection of theology and psychology
- Center for Faith and Work – Exploring and investigating the gospel’s unique power to renew hearts, communities, and the world, in and through our day-to-day work
- Vocation and the Common Good – featuring a variety of Christians whose vocational pursuits have led to meaningful contributions to culture and the common good
- Risen Motherhood – A weekly podcast for moms
- Unbelievable – Engaging in fundamental questions on Christianity with the intention to openly discussing different opinions between Christians and non-believers
I hope you find them helpful too!